CET Haryana 2023: Notification, Apply, Vacancies And Exam Released
Haryana CET is a common entrance test conducted by the Haryana government for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by colleges and universities in the state. The exam is conducted once a year, and it is essential for candidates to prepare well to secure a seat in their desired course and college. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Haryana CET, including eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and more.
CET Haryana 2023 Overview
What is Haryana CET?
Haryana CET is a common entrance test conducted by the Haryana government for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by colleges and universities in the state.
|Haryana Saff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Common Eligibility Test (CET)
|Group C and Group D Posts
CET Haryana 2023 Notification
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission published an official announcement with comprehensive information on the application procedure, test logistics, exam format, and other specifics on their website. Candidates interested in the Group C and D recruitment must click on the following link and read the whole notification about the terms and conditions specified for the CET Haryana Mains Notification 2023. The Document for the one-time registration gateway is available below. Applicants who want to learn more about the online registration procedure may read the whole document. Visit https://haryanacet.com/ to learn more.
What are the eligibility criteria for Haryana CET?
The eligibility criteria for Haryana CET vary depending on the course and college. However, in general, candidates must have passed their 10+2 exams with a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for undergraduate courses, and a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks for postgraduate courses.
What is the exam pattern for Haryana CET?
The Haryana CET exam pattern consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The number of questions and duration of the exam varies depending on the course. Generally, the exam duration is 90 minutes for undergraduate courses and 120 minutes for postgraduate courses.
For Undergraduate Courses
- The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- The question paper will consist of 90 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The question paper will be divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
For Postgraduate Courses
- The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The question paper will be divided into two sections – General Knowledge and Aptitude for MBA and General Knowledge and Mathematics for MCA.
What is the syllabus for Haryana CET?
The syllabus for Haryana CET varies depending on the course. However, in general, the syllabus covers topics from subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and General Knowledge.
How to prepare for Haryana CET?
To prepare for Haryana CET, candidates must study the syllabus thoroughly and practice solving previous years’ question papers. Additionally, enrolling in coaching classes or online courses can also be helpful.
How to apply for Haryana CET?
Candidates can apply for Haryana CET online by visiting the official website and filling out the application form. The application fee can be paid online.
When is Haryana CET conducted?
Haryana CET is conducted once a year, generally in the month of May or June.
What is the selection process for Haryana CET?
The selection process for Haryana CET involves a merit list prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. The top-ranking candidates are then called for counseling and seat allotment.
What are the best colleges for Haryana CET?
There are several reputed colleges and universities in Haryana that offer courses through Haryana CET. Some of the top colleges include Maharshi Dayanand University, Kurukshetra University, and Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University.
What is the importance of Haryana CET?
Haryana CET is an important exam for candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Haryana. The exam serves as a gateway for admission to top colleges and universities in the state.
|CET Haryana Mains Exam Apply Start
|March 16, 2023 (Delayed)
|Last Date to apply for CET Group C Mains Exam
|April 5, 2023
|Haryana CET Mains Exam Date for Group C Posts
|13 May- 15 July 2023
Haryana CET Application Fees
- All Categories: No Application fees for Mains Exam
- General / EWS / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only
Post Details & Qualification
Age Limit: 18-42 Years [Age Relaxation will be given as per Rules]
- For Group C- The candidate must have a 12th pass from a recognized board.
- For Group D- The candidate should be a matric pass or 10th pass from a recognized board.
- Mandatory: Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects for in matric or in higher standards.
Note: Appearing Candidates can also apply for HSSC CET Haryana 2023
|Group ‘C’ Posts
|Group ‘D’ Posts
Haryana CET 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
The Haryana CET 2023 exam’s written portion is divided into six sections. 100 multiple-choice questions make up the CET Haryana Written Test. Each query carries 0.95 points. The overall score for the written test is therefore 95. Although there is no deductible marking, 0.95 marks will be taken away for each question that is left blank. If the applicant does not try that question, the fifth choice must be selected.
|General Knowledge + Computer
CET Haryana Login and Registration Link
The link for CET Haryana Login is given above. You can check the official website https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in To apply online form you can check the ne time registration portal for CET Haryana. You check either CET Haryana official website or HSSC website the official notices related to CET Haryana 2023. Both the Link for CET Haryana Login and Registration is given above.
|Verification/Withdrawal of claims Socio-Economic Criteria, Notice
|CET Result Link
Haryana CET is a crucial exam for candidates looking to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Haryana. It is essential to prepare well for the exam and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying. With the right preparation and dedication, candidates can secure a seat in their desired course and college through Haryana CET.
Questions and Answers about HSSC CET Haryana
- What is the full form of Haryana CET?
- Haryana CET stands for Haryana Common Entrance Test.
- Who conducts the Haryana CET?
- The Haryana CET is conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES).
- What courses are offered through Haryana CET?
- Haryana CET offers admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, and more.
- What is the mode of the Haryana CET exam?
- The Haryana CET exam is conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Is there negative marking in the Haryana CET exam?
- No, there is no negative marking in the Haryana CET exam.
- What is the application fee for the Haryana CET exam?
- The application fee for the Haryana CETexam varies according to the category and course selected by the candidate.
- Can I apply for multiple courses through Haryana CET?
- Yes, candidates can apply for multiple courses through Haryana CET by filling separate application forms and paying the required fee for each course.
- What is the validity of Haryana CET score?
- The Haryana CET score is valid only for the current academic year and cannot be carried forward to the next academic year.
- Haryana CET application process
- Haryana CET eligibility criteria
- Haryana CET exam pattern
- Haryana CET admit card
- Haryana CET counseling
- Haryana CET result