Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Income Tax Department of North Western Region has invited applications from Meritorious Sportspersons for the post of Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff. Candidates can apply for Income Tax vacancies from the official website of Income Tax Chandigarh, incometaxchandigarh.org. Applicants can check the complete details about Income Tax Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details here.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Vacancy 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||Inspector, Tax Assistant, & MTS|
|Posts details||Income Tax Inspector – 3 Posts
Tax Assistant – 7 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff – 10 Posts
|Registration Dates||21 Feb to 17 March 2023|
Income Tax Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
- Income Tax Inspector – The candidate must have a graduation degree from any recognized institute.
- Tax Assistant – Degree from a recognized University.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Candidate must have passed class 10th from any recognized institute.
- Income Tax Inspector – Pay – Rs.44900-142400 as per Level 7.
- Tax Assistant – Pay – Rs.25500- 81100 as per Level 4.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Pay – Rs.18000-56900 as per Level 1.
- Income Tax Inspector – 30 Years
- Tax Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18 to 25 Years
- Application start- 21 February 2023
- Last date for form submission – 17 March 2023
Income Tax Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
The recruitment process will be in two phases.- In the first stage, all the candidates will be ranked according to their options for the post applied for on the basis of their achievements in sports/games. After this field trials will be conducted and ranking will be given on the basis of the candidate’s performance in field trials. However, candidates not found fit in the field trial will not be considered for appointment.
In the second stage- shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test. Let us tell you, the written test will be in English and Hindi language and objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical/Quantitative Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness. Candidates will be selected on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Phase I and Phase II. Candidates can check the official notification to check the complete syllabus of the written examination.