UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online: Union Public Service Commission has published a Notification for EPFO 577 Vacancies. Job Seekers can check the complete information about UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 here. UPSC EPFO Online Registration started on 25 February 2023. Candidates can apply for UPSC Vacancy 2023 from the official website at upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in. Applicants can check the complete details about UPSC EPFO Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details here.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
The officials of the Union Public Service Commission have recently published a Notification for Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) vacancies. As per the news, A total of 577 posts have been recruited. In this recruitment drive of UPSC, candidates are to be selected for a total of 577 vacancies in which 418 posts are earmarked for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the institute and 115 posts are for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners. The online application process for this UPSC recruitment has started, interested and Eligible candidates can apply by visiting UPSC’s website upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in till the last date of application, 17 March 2023.
Candidates can check the details of the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Vacancy 2023 from the official website. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2023-Details
|Union Public Service Commission
|Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
|Total No. of Posts
|Enforcement Officer (EO)
Accounts Officer (AO)
Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)
|UPSC EPFO Online Registration
|25 Feb to 17 March 2023
|For All States
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the post of EPFO in UPSC, the candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute or University.
Maximum Age Limit
- For Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Post – 30 Years
- For Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Post – 35 Years
- Relaxation in the maximum age limit will be given to the reserved category as per the rules of the Central Government.
- OBC and general category candidates will have to deposit only Rs 25 as application fee.
- Rest of the reserved category and women candidates will not have to pay the application fee.
- Pen Paper-Based Written Examination and Interview.
- The final selection of candidates for the posts of EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer by UPSC will be done on the basis of a merit list prepared on the basis of marks of both written examination and interview.
- The weightage of the marks of the written test and interview will be 75:25.
How to Apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website of UPSC- upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the OTR link “One-time registration (OTR) for examinations of UPSC
- Online application” appearing on the home page.
- Register yourself and fill the application form.
- Submit the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application.
Candidates have any queries regarding UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box. keep visiting our website _ Haryanacet.com